Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome to Sew Lovely: by Lori

I received a sewing machine as a Mother's Day gift in May 2011. I am a newly self-taught sewer, but I LOVE it!!! In June, I followed a calling from God to leave a job I loved with the Girl Scouts to become a full-time stay-at-home wife and mommy. Now, I am blessed to have the desires of my heart to spend this precious time with my husband and my children.

Every now and then, when Lucy (15 months) is sleeping and JC (6 years) is playing video games, I have a little time to sit at my machine and CREATE something really cute. I have made lots pillowcase dresses and burp cloths for Lucy and as gifts for friends, as well as a few other fun items. After lots of VERY KIND comments from many of you about the items I've made, I have decided to offer some items for sale. It will be nice to make a little extra cash for my family while doing something I find a lot of joy in!

I cannot promise a very fast turn-around on orders; my husband and the children will always come first, and the only chance I get to sew is when they are all happy and fed. :) But, what I can promise you is that your item(s) will be sewn with lots of love and your little one in mind!

Find me on Facebook - Sew Lovely: by Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment