Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cute sisters

Aren't Jenna and Ryleigh adorable in their coordinating pillowcase dresses!?  I just love these girls!!!

This is a great look for sisters or cousins if you don't want them to match exactly, but you do want them to coordinate for pictures!  Won't these be cute for beach pictures later this summer!?

If you have a specific fabric you'd like, let me know, or just request a color scheme and I will use my creative juices to come up with something really cute for your little girl!

 
What's great about these dresses is, Ryleigh and Jenna can wear them to the beach this summer and continue enjoying them by pairing them with long sleeved shirts or turtlenecks and leggings when it gets cold.

Pillowcase dresses: $20 each or $15 each for two or more.

Find me on Facebook - Sew Lovely: by Lori

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing my girls get all famous via sew lovely! Woo hoo entered 3x!

    ReplyDelete