Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Products and Pricing

I will have some pre-made items for sale eventually, but mostly my business will be custom-made items for your little one.  See details below

Right now, the products I am offering are pillowcase dresses for babies and girls (0-3 months to girls size 8) and Mommy's Favorite Burp Cloths for girls and boys.


Pillowcase dresses are made using new or vintage pillowcases and/or the cutest new trends in fabric. You may chose your fabric from what I have avaialable or just tell me what color scheme you have in mind, and I'll select something really cute that your little lady will love! Each pillowcase dress is made with a coordinating ribbon which ties at the shoulder. What's great about pillowcase dresses is that they grow with the girl and can be worn in any season!  Wear them as is in hot months for a cool spring or summer look.  In the late fall and winter, they look great with a long sleeved top underneath and a cute pair of leggings or tights!  As she grows, she can stil wear her pillowcase dress as a tunic or top with leggings or jeans!
These are super-cute for sisters or cousins and can be made to match or coordinating.
$20 each. $15 each if 2 or more are ordered.
Mommy's Favorite Burp Cloths have all the style of the popular boutique burp cloths with the functionality of your most absorbant bath towel. Tell me if your order is for a boy or girl, or neutral, or you may request a specific a color scheme, and I'll do the rest!

$6 each. 3 for $15.
  
Shipping: $5 for first item and $1 for each additional item.

Find me on Facebook - Sew Lovely: by Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment